Reaching out to the needy around the world...
Port Mercy is where StoreHouse One collects and distributes food to local organizations on a daily basis; where our equipment receives care and maintenance between missions; where we gather, organize and store humanitarian aid; select and train new crew.
It is home to the Sea Hawk program and houses our main office where voyages are conceived and planned, resources are developed and channeled and all the basic administrative tasks carried out on a regular basis.
- Do good, be rich in good deeds, be generous and willing to share.
- Religion that God accepts as pure and faultless is to look after orphans and widows in distress.
- When we give food, water and clothes to a poor man, invite in a stranger or visit a prisoner, it is as if we are doing these things for the Lord Himself.
- If one has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?
- Do not love with words but with actions and in truth.
- If one oppresses the poor, he is insulting God but to help the poor is to honor God.
- If one is kind to the poor he is lending to the Lord and the Lord will reward him.
- Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless. Maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.
- When we give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, tile lame, the blind and we will be blessed.
- Give cheerfully. Give and it will be given to us, pressed down shaken together and running over - with the measure we use, it will be measured to us.
"Friend Ships" is a 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organization, registered with the IRS, the California Registry of Charitable Trusts, and the California Attorney General. In addition we are also registered with the States of Texas and Louisiana.